I designed an escape room experience in partnership with iam8bit in Los Angeles and Capcom for the 20th anniversary of the Resident Evil franchise, incorporating elements of past and future game environments to surprise players unfamiliar with the games, and delight those who know them intimately. This version of the room ran in October and November 2016. A national tour version ran in Spring 2017.
- Selected Press Coverage
- GameCrate, “The Resident Evil Escape Experience Offers a Tense Challenge for Franchise Fans”
- Bloody Disgusting, “[REVIEW] iam8bit’s “Resident Evil Escape Experience” is a Blast for Fans of the Series and Escape Rooms Alike”
- Inverse, “Inside the ‘Resident Evil’ Escape Room”
- Nerd Reactor, “Resident Evil Escape Experience brings survival horror to life”
- Rolling Stone, “Escape Room Experience Tries to Replicate ‘Resident Evil’ in Real Life”